Sunday 30 July 2017

Open Poli

It's been a few years since I have made any changes to the stadium, but that is understandable since the stadium was mark as complete for my needs. Today though, I thought to make it available for the public to download it and alter it as one might wish, with the only condition is to use the same licensing: to include me in the credits wherever the stadium will end up being used and let me know on my email (tynutzu@gmail.com) where you want to use it.

So here it is for you people, iasistadium becomes open. I share my stadium for you to edit, alter and convert, and I release it to public under the GNU General Public License v3.0:



You can get the stadium from github, so I can track the downloads.

https://github.com/tynutsu/iasistadium

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment