Tuesday 24 June 2014

Symmetrical version

As promised, I return with a few more previews regarding the stadium; got some nice looking water sources, and coca-cola stands together with the real shape of the stadium.

What`s left to do without touching the main stand is to add the small covered section in the centre of the secondary stand, add stereo cases, fence around the pitch and then finally tackle the main stand, which will also have to have the stairs moved (told you is not symmetrical!) and actually build it. Can`t guarantee a deadline for that, as I am currently taking advantage of all the hours I can get at work to earn some money.

So here`s the latest:



In theory I should finish the main stand in 2-3 sessions. But although sounds easy, I don`t know how long it will take to bend the fence around the pitch.

We`ll see :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment